It’s summer time and we’re feelin’ fine! If the heat’s got you down, try cooling off with the delectable Sweet Summer Fruit Smoothie Recipe below from our friends at the National Honey Board!
Celebrate summer with the sweet flavor of golden honey and fresh berries. Anna’s Honey adds an all natural, sweet touch to all your favorite summertime drinks. This delicious smoothie recipe makes a cold, refreshing treat with just the right amount of fruity-sweetness!
Sweet Summer Fruit Smoothie Recipe
So Berry Sweet, Refreshing & Delicious!
Makes 2 Servings
- 2 tbsp Anna’s Honey
- 8 oz Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups Your Favorite Summer Fruit, sliced
- 1/4 cup Wheat Germ
1. Place all ingredients in blender and cover. Blend on high speed about one minute, or until smooth.
2. Pour smoothie into two glasses and sprinkle with additional wheat germ. Garnish with a fresh strawberry, and enjoy!
Honey Makes the Perfect Addition to Sweeten Your Summer!
Warm summer days make the perfect backdrop for plenty of delicious honey uses.
- Add a sweet summer touch to your favorite Iced Tea
- Glaze grilled meats for a crispy honey flavor
- Give your veggies an upgrade with honey marinade
- Add to yogurt & granola for a light, healthy breakfast
However you choose to use it, Anna’s Honey is sure to add a bright, sweet touch to your summer. Bon Appétit!